All visitors to Florida International Terminal arerequired to follow the Safety & Security Rules. Failure to adhere to these policies may result in immediate suspension or permanent revocation of privilege to access the Terminal.
- No unauthorized passengers or personnel are permitted.
- No weapons allowed on the premises.
- No photography is allowed on Terminal without prior authorization by F.I.T. Management, US Customs & Border Protection. US Coast Guard or other Department of Homeland Security.
- Follow all instruction from F.I.T. Management and Security personnel.
- The Speed Limit on Terminal is 15 mph.
- Obey all Stop signs and other traffic markings.
- Seatbelts must be worn by all operators and passengers while vehicle is in motion.
- Safety Vests must be worn at all times while on Terminal.
- Use of any device that could impair hearing, obstruct vision or distract the driver is strictly prohibited while vehicle is in motion. To include but not limited to, cell phones, CB radios, earpieces, or any other mobile communication devices.
- Remain inside your vehicle unless in specifically designated areas.
- No walking or driving between container stacks.
- Do not leave your vehicle running and unattended.
- Do not drive, stand, walk under or touch any part of a suspended container.
- Do not climb on Terminal Equipment.